Fry’s Non-Profit Organization (NPO) Name: Literacy Volunteers of Coconino County
Our Fry’s Non-Profit Organization (NPO) number is: 22080
The directions below explain how to link your Fry’s VIP card to our organization. You MUST link your card to Literacy Volunteers of Coconino County for us to receive rewards.
PLEASE NOTE: Before you can link your Fry’s V.I.P card to an organization, you must have an email address.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
- Select ‘Register’.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’.
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store, then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password, then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and the password you created in step 1)
- Select ‘My Account’ and then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
- Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization, then select ‘search’. (The Literacy Center NPO is 22080)
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select ‘save changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.